Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vision

I woke up this morning so inspired. I love to write and because poetry is my passion I'm going to look into starting my own greeting card line. That's something that's been on my mind for a long while.

Yesterday a lady made a post on FB about having a daughter with disabilities and the day-to-day struggled with taking care of her. I reached out to her by writing a poem on behalf of her daughter. The feedback that I received is the reason why I write. I never know the response I'm going to get but I always want people to know that I do it with good intentions.

Writing poetry has been a big help for me. It's saved my life and I'm so thankful for the gift. I started this blog as a way to continue to share my gift and help save lives. You're comments and feedback is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment