Monday, June 17, 2013

Kennedale Teacher Shot to Death.

Kennedale teacher shot to death

A teacher was shot and killed and I wanted to write this poem to share with the students at Kennedale Jr. High.

"To my students at Kennedale Jr. High"

I really don't know exactly where to begin,
But I want to dry those tears and cease the pain that's deep within.
I know right now...hearing about my passing has shocked you,
But know...no matter what you feel, the good Lord, He got you.

My death was no mistake, God was the one to call me home,
I know you may not understand right now but God can do no wrong....
I just wish that you didn't have to be hurting right now,
I just wish there was a way I could stop it some how.

I'm hoping the words being written here will help,
Know that I wish I could be right there myself.
But I ask that God keep His loving arms around you real tight,
And let you know that I made to the heavens alright.

I will forever miss you guys...I will,
And I'll be here to watch over you still.
Just cherish the memories we were blessed to have,
And just remember my smile and my laugh.

Love,
Mr. Shreves

(Written by Leukemiona, 6/12/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment