Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CRIME STOPPERS ALERT: Police need help finding Khyre Campbell, teen last seen in west Tulsa

CRIME STOPPERS ALERT: Police need help finding Khyre Campbell, teen last seen in west Tulsa


Though I do not know Khyre personally, I saw a post on my FB wall from his sister MsNeicy asking all of us to re-post this information in hopes that her & her family will soon get answers of his whereabouts. I know the feeling of pain and when I see someone hurting, I want to help so I wrote a poem:

For Khyre's sister (family). God bless.

God calls home angels after their purpose on this earth is complete
God watches ova us on all angles and yes, He is still watching ova me.
I know that as the days pass the pain you feel within shines through
I know it's hard to not know if my life...I'm still living or if God called me home too.
But know that my love for u will never die.
Know that those tears laying on ur face will dry.
Know that with every moment we live, I'm always next to u.
Know that we have a powerful God so let God do what He do.
One day u will see me again...look at you...I love u so.
When God says it's suppose to happen...my whereabouts...u'll know.
My love will continue to exist...trust me.
My arms still hold u within...so comfy.

Love,
Khyre

**Thanks Shala**

(Written by Leukemiona Kelley, 2013)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment