Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Truth Found In Love

I wanted to write a poem that talked about the reality of "not knowing." I think no matter what...it's very important for children to know who their parents (biological) are. I don't think this is something that should be "thought out" because then things happen. Things like this:

A ninth grader in school and my mind began to roam
I see a fine ass girl that I truly wanted to bone.
See...she was fine as shyt and all the dudes wanted to get wit her
And not only that, it was their mindset that they was gone hit her.
So one day outta nowhere I scooped up on her and asked
Tapped her on her shoulder and asked if I could walk her to class.
Smile as lovely as a rainbow lite sky and hair as silky as sheets
I told her that later on this evening it would nice if we could meet.
My mother worked the nite shift and she trusted me at home alone
As soon as she got to my house, my fingers began to roam.
I talked her into letting me get it and then I was satisfied
She asked if she could see me again and I just smiled and said yes, tho' I was lying.
So I told my mama about her, how I was digging her style
She looked at me ask, "What's the name of that child?"
I told her, "LeShay Morris and mama she's really cute"
She just smiled and said, "I don't think she'll be a good match for you."
Cos even tho' I blew her off, I really wanted to see
You know try to find out if she would come back ova...to see how much she was digging me.
So again she came by and we fucked and my mother came home
LeShay looked at her and said, "Hey Ms. Davis! I ain't seen you in so long."
I'm looking confused and asked, "How do you know my mother."
Before LeShay could respond, my mom's said, "LeShay say hi to your brother."

**All these years I never knew my biological father until I fucked his daughter**

(Written by Leukemiona Daniels, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment