Tuesday, June 18, 2013

In Memory of Kile Glover, the son of Tameka J Raymond.

When I heard that Tameka had lost her son...I was in shock. I know death comes but it's still hard to hear. I wanted to write for her...from him. So I did just that.

Mom, I'm kinda at a loss for words cos I know that you're hurting
Words to be said but I juss don't know the wording.
Watching the tears fall down your face...pure heartache
The pain in your heart asking, "Why did you take him away?"

Losing me-your child...mom, I know is painful
No joy at all though you may try to find it at any angle.
But I hope you get comfort from the words that are written
And know that you, mother, I will always be missing.

I ask that God come to you in your time of need
I ask that God comfort you as your heart it may bleed.
I ask that God protect you as time continue to pass
I ask that God wipe away the tears you shed from feeling so sad.

I will continue to watch you from above the blue-filled skies
I will kiss your cheek every day you wake and when you fall asleep at night.
I will continue to bring beautiful memories to you daily
Mama, i will always and forever be Kile...your baby.

To my brothers, I know that right now this loss may seem unreal
And no, I can't say I know how you feel.
But I ask God to keep you pain free
I ask God to take care of you as He has done with me.

I wish that I had that one chance to say good-bye
Though I couldn't orally...God blessed Shala to write.
And I hope these words touch you in so many ways
And I hope they stay with you throughout the upcoming days.

Family, I know it's hard and I know we sometimes question
But I know God and I thank Him for the many blessings.
The time we had, the things we shared
The blessings of the memories that will continue to be there.

Be a support system for each other and I'll continue to be...
To be that angel that God has asked of me.
I'll continue to protect you as I fly above so high
God has called me home and placed me in your hearts...I did not die.

Love,
Kile

Written by Leukemiona Kelley, 2012

**My prayers are with you. I hope this helps. God bless!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment