Thursday, July 4, 2013

To Those Families Affected by the Oklahoma (Moore) Tornado on 5/20/2013

When I heard about the death of the children in the Moore, Ok tornado, my heart went out to their families and I wrote:

We're trapped down below and our screams reach the surface
Then a hand reached down for each of us and a voice said, "You've completed your purpose."
Not truly understanding what was said, tears fell from our face
Then the voice responded, "Take my hand. Everything will be okay."

Without hesitation we reached up
Without hesitation He saved us
Though physically gone, we live
Not on the earthly ground but where heaven is.

We each asked a question concerning our mommy's and daddy's
God answered, "Let me take care of them."
And then a voice from one of the children asked,
"Can you tell them we're all here?"

A smile appeared upon the face of God as He responded, "Yes I will.
I'm also going to make sure that I hold each one until they completely heal."
So now that you know we're safe and protected, know that our love still lives
And though you're angered about this whole situation, know that God is real.

God never make mistakes...He don't
God never ever leaves us...and today He won't
God always oversee us...and He's watching down on you
We're little angels now and to our families left crying out...we know that God is true.

Pray. Believe. Vision. Smile.
Just imagine that we've took a field trip for a long little while.

Written by Leukemiona Kelley, 2013
**Hope this help you heal**

No comments:

Post a Comment