Sunday, July 28, 2013

In Memory of Kidd Kraddick

I woke this morning and there was a FB post from the Rickey Smiley Fan Page talking about the loss of Kidd Kraddick from the Dish Nation. Sadden to hear this, I wrote:


I'm gone. No dream and no fairytale,
No physical me. I hate to see all the eyes that swell.
Called home on July 27, 2013...and I went,
How do one say "No" to the angels that were sent.

To my family,

To leave you was the hardest thing I had to do,
But I feel very good knowing that God will take care of you.
My sudden loss, no warnings...no good-bye's,
No seconds left to wipe your teary eyes.

Know that from the heaven's above I continue to watch,
And when the pain begins to increase, just let go and let God.
Know that my love will never die and it continues to live on,
Whenever you wonder why, remember God can do no wrong.

My purpose on this earth has been filled,
And though I'm not physically there, I'm with you still.
Just above the blue cloudy skies...I live,
And the love I have for you...I always will.

I've spread my wings and flew back to the home I know,
To see the pain in your eyes...I hate I had to go.
God called me home and that's where I'll be,
Just so you know...I made it home, God set me free.

Love,
The Kidd

(Written by Leukemiona Kelley, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment