Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just writing. Just writing.

Walking home hoodied up and he choose me,
"Are you following him sir?"
"Yes."
"We do not need you to do that."
"Okay."
So why didn't I go free?
He was looking for a house number...yeh right,
He parked right in front of a house and in his hand was a flashlight.
So the need to bypass the house because of darkness was not true,
He was walking and thinking, "Hey criminal, I'm coming straight for you."
We finally meet up and right at the top of the T,
I was scared so I asked, "Why are you following me?"
Didn't think I belonged so he stood back and made his weapon known,
I was less than 100 feet...from my daddy's home.
I just wish there was a way I could go back in time,
Not to live again but to dry my families eyes.
For it's only a smile that I wear upon my face,
Wouldn't come there again because I love this place.

Trayvon

(Written by Leukemiona, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment