Friday, July 5, 2013

In Memory of LaSawna Fisher-Wilson

I just found out that one of my school mates have passed and I am very saddened so I write:

Though we never know the time nor day
The pain of losing someone hurts in the exact same way
But we know God never make mistakes
And He's the only one who can cease a heart that aches.

To my family,

I wish there was an explanation I could give
... Instead of saying death comes after the time we lived
Cos though we know it's true, it doesn't ease the pain
But who would turn their back when God calls their name.

So to the blue heavenly skies I flew
God reassured me that He would take care of you
I asked if He would let you know that I made it home alright
Therefore He blessed Shala to write.

Please don't cry for I continue to wear a smile on my face
Though you can't see, I'm in the most beautiful place
Know that my love will continue to live with you
Meaning I'm right there with everything you do.

I will always love & be with you.

Love,
Lasawna

(Written by Leukemiona, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment