Friday, July 5, 2013

Your Trial Angel Trayvon

As I sat here on July 5, 2015 watching Sybrina Fulton (mother) and Jahvaris Fulton (brother) testify in the George Zimmerman trial (on behalf of their son & brother) I wrote:

Hey mama, I see you on the stand
Just wanna say I'm right here holding your hand
Just relax and the let the truth be told
The emotions you feel, just let them be known
Mama, I'm with you through every aching minute
I've asked God to speak to you and He said, "I've already did it."
I asked that He give you the strength to make it through
I asked that He do the fatherly things He do.
I love you an...d will always love you...know that
Just wanted to say, I'm here with you...so just relax.

Love,
Trayvon

(Written by Leukemiona, 2013)
 
and...

Hey bro, I see ya' sitting up there on the stand
As I did with mama, I'm sitting here holding your hand
Man you're looking good and you're doing good too
I wish I was there...man, bro I love..I love the hell outta you.
I'm sorry that I had to leave ya
' so soon
If I could turn back the hands of time, I would be right there with you
If I could wipe the tears from your eyes and the pain out your heart, I would
I know my death hasn't been easy for you but it's all good.
God has called me home and that's where I reside
Know that I'm always with you living up above the sky.

Love,
Trayvon

(Written by Leukemiona, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment