Thursday, July 18, 2013

In Memory of Mary 41909

God put this on my heart so I wrote:

July 17, 2013 an angel came and whispered in my ear,
He said, "Don't you worry for God is here."
A smile then appeared-stretched across my face,
He then said, "We're here to take you to a beautiful place."

In life we live but as we know death will come,
It hurts to lose someone you know, especially those you love.
Know that with every single moment I'm gone, I'm thinking of you,
Watching you so closely as all of God's angels do.

I thank God for the friendship between us that grew with time,
These words are being sent to let you know that I'm fine.
Know that God never make mistakes, He don't,
To leave you with a hurting heart and not understanding, He won't.

I ask God to wrap His arms around you as needed,
And the time that it takes you to heal from this-that He speed it.
Let you know that I'm okay and there's no place I'd rather be,
I made it home, God set me free.

Love, Mary

(Written by Leukemiona 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment