Wednesday, December 3, 2014

In Memory of Doris Rowland Garrison (Mother of Kelly Rowland)

I was online today and saw that Kelly Rowland lost her mom it was put on my heart to write:





When death finds us, it is never an easy thing to deal with,
A persons absence reminds us, it just always seem as if life ended too quick.

Kelly, I know that you sit there in pure shock, still in disbelief that I'm gone,
Asking God, "Did you really come and take my mom back home?"
God erased my presence from the earth only to have me present with Him,
I know it hurts but it's only a short time that God shares His precious gems.

Don't cry baby doll...know that I wear a smile on my face cause I'm home,
Thankful God brought me to this place and knowing His decisions are never wrong.
Don't be angry sweetie pie...I lived a beautiful life and I'm so very glad,
Thankful to God that He blessed me with you and for the awesome times we had.

When God calls us by name you don't ask why, you just get up and go,
Hate I couldn't notify you but the time and date are never known.
Death is nothing we can ever be prepared for, we just have to learn to let God work,
And don't ever forget to call Him by name whenever your heart begin to hurt.

Honey child if you could only see this gorgeous place that I now call home,
If it was up to me, I wouldn't have left you there I would've brought you along.
Know that I love you baby and my love for you will always remain by your side,
Listen to me...my body may be physically gone but mom is just fine.

Love,
Mama Doris

(Written by Leukemiona "Shala" Kelley 12/3/14)






No comments:

Post a Comment