Sunday, December 14, 2014

GOD...Thank You!!!

I was sitting at my computer and I began to type:

God, Thank You!!!

God thank you for waking me...been up a little over 4 hours and I thank you for taking me...to my computer to put in some hours at work...then giving me a 5 minute break and putting me back at my computer to get more hours which don't hurt. God thank you for being by my side each moment of every day...thank you for responding to me when I close my eyes and pray...thank you for being the best Father, protector, guide, and best friend...thank you for lifting me up when I start to give in...thank you for grabbing my hand and pulling me when I start to slow down...thank you for talking to me when there's no one else around...thank you for giving me all that I have, bare minimum is fine with me...thank you for letting me know that, that only applies to the moment cos for me you have great things...thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder when I needed...thank you for stressing to me that in everything I've done, I've succeeded...thank you for loaning me money and paying my bills...thank you for giving me a car that runs and food to cook these meals...thank you for giving me a clear mind and a clearer vision...thank you allowing me to feel love with no limits...thank you for being so awesome and allowing me to know what unconditional mean...thank you for blessing me with three fantastic kids, wouldn't trade them for anything...thank you for blessing me with a gift that heal the hearts of many...thank you for allowing me to be and realizing that who I am is plenty...thank you for being more than I could ever dream of, for loving me and keeping me stable...thank you for removing the knife from my hand when continuing this life I felt, I wasn't able...thank you for the molestation I endured, the pain from my rapist that made me the poet I am...thank you for showing me forgiveness works and allowing you to deal with the two of them...thank you for blessing me beyond anyone or anything else can...thank you for being the world to me...thank you. I pray/say in your beautiful son Jesus name...Amen!!!!

Written by Leukemiona "Shala" Kelley, 12/14/14

No comments:

Post a Comment