Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In Memory of Lynda

I come home this morning after being in Oklahoma a few days and watch one of my favorite tv shows, "Marrying the Game." On this episode, Tiffney (the fiance' of Jayceon "the Game" Taylor) celebrated her mother Lynda's b-day (who has passed away from cancer). I wanted to send some special words to her because it was put on my heart, so I write:


Tiffney baby, the love of my life
I am so blessed that God has given Shala the gift to write.
So blessed that I am able to send these words to you
I hope that they do what they're being written to do.

It has been about eight years since I've left the earthly grounds
Though the pain is a little less, I see the tears are still hanging around.
I love the beautiful flowers that Jayceon purchased for me
Thank you for still celebrating my day and all the nice things you do constantly.

Visiting the grounds that my body lay buried beneath
Saying "I love you" and starring down at me...
Well, down at the ground that holds my ashes and bones
As you know...my spirit has already made it's way home.

Tiff, I wish there was a way I could go back in time
A way that I could wrap you in these arms of mine.
A way that I could plant one last kiss on your cheek
A way that I could say I love you and hear you say you love me.

Baby, I love looking down seeing your beautiful smile
You are the reason my life was worthwhile.
Old memories, with those,  moments to remain
And old pictures will allow you to still see my face.

God has never nor will He ever make a mistake
My purpose on earth was done therefore I could not stay.
But know that with every moment you're awake...I'm thinking of you
Flying right by your side as all of Gods angels do.

Tiff and Jay, let love do what love do
I have God and all my angel friends watching over you.
Tell my grandbabies I said I love them and give them a kiss
Until Shala write for me again, I will leave you with this.

Though death bring distance, our hearts keep us close.

Love,
Mom Lynda

(Written by Leukemiona "Shala", 9/10/13)

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that Tiffney see this post and I hope that it helps her in some way.

    ReplyDelete