Friday, April 3, 2015

In Memory of Nancy Hart

I was watching YouTube and saw a video where Kevin Hart was talking about his mother and how much he missed her. I wanted to do something very special for him because I know how hard it is to lose someone you love. So thankful God blessed me with the gift.



Kevin, 

Every day since my passing I've witnessed your love for me,
Though it hurts like crazy, you've accepted that with God is where I'm suppose to be. 
Son, know that my love for you still floats around on the earth below,
Believe me when I say that a mother's love is a love that will forever live on. 

I walk around heaven and I say to the other angels, "Look at my son! He's amazing!"
We all sit up here and laugh at the jokes you tell as I say, "That boy is crazy."
I'm so blessed that God allowed me to spend my days on earth with you,
Thankful that He still allow me to see the amazing things that you do. 

As I look down and see you with your children, I am one proud mom/grandma,
Precious Heaven and my man Hendrix, I miss you all.
It brightens my day to see just how loving you all are and the goofy times you all share,
It's during these times I wish that I could just be there. 

God came to me and said, "Nancy you've fulfilled your purpose, you must come home now."
He sent His best angels, with beautiful faces and pure white gowns.
He extended His hand and upon it I stood as He brought me up to enter heaven's gates,
Physically gone from the earth but on the other side I await.

I know my God and He will be with you every single day of your life,
Open your Bible on a daily basis and read the scriptures in it, Kevin read them twice.
Know that I'll always be with you as God made me an angel to oversee,
Watching over you, Robert, my grandchildren, friends and family.

Death can never take me away from you, in your heart is where you'll find me,
From the start of each morning to the end of each night, I'm wherever you may be.
Continue to fulfill your purpose, God has great things planned for you,
Just remember know matter what, your mother Nancy Hart will always be loving you.

Love,
Mom

(©Leukemiona Kelley, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment