Friday, April 3, 2015

Message from Kemi "The Poet Shala"

God is amazing. Every time someone request that I write a poem in memory of their loved one, I get so excited. God blessed me with one of the greatest gifts ever. To be able to sit down and write poems as if the departed rose from the dead, sat down and wrote them to their own family and friends put a big ol' smile on my face.

I want to be able to bring some form of comfort to hurting hearts. I want to put smiles back on the faces of those hurting from the loss of someone, even if it's just for a second. I want to give someone words to read in a card, in the body of an e-mail or on paper and hear their loved one speaking to them. It bring tears to my eyes to hear someone tell me:

"I love it. It sounds just like him/her."

"I really needed this. Thank you so very much."

"God has truly blessed you. The world needs you."

"Never stop writing."

And because I hear these words so often. I continue to do what I do. I will forever be the poet that God made me to be.

To request a poem, visit www.kemikreations.com and fill out the form on the "Contact" page.

I created a card titled "In Memory Of" (example below). This card was written as the departed is talking to their loved one, letting them know they are okay. If you know someone who has lost someone and could use one, be sure to visit my site and order yours today.



I also want to continue to be a blessing, and be able to grow my business. If you would like to support me:

Visit my GoFundMe account: www.gofundme.com/lrpffk

God bless and write. It heals.

-Leukemiona "Shala" Kelley (Kemi)

No comments:

Post a Comment