Thursday, February 11, 2016

In Memory Of Nicole Lovell

I was just watching the Dr. Phil show about the death of a 13-year old girl named, Nicole Lovell. Her dad brought me to tears and I could see how much this family was hurting. I wanted to write for them. So I wrote:



A cold night and you find my door jammed and I was missing from my room,
I know there was instant shock and thoughts of where had I gone to.
My open window let you know that I had run away somehow, gone somewhere,
I know there was so much pain in your heart because of such a big scare.
My life ended in what seems like such a short time, without a chance to really live,
Know that I lived my life to the fullest and was thankful for the thirteen years we shared.
If you ever need to see me, let those past memories replay in your head,
When the thunder roar, that's me screaming "I love you brother, Mom and dad!"
I know that your heart is shattered and you wish I was there standing next to you,
Hovering from up high, I have those same feelings too.
Dry your eyes, don't cry now.
When it hurts, just kneel down.
When you wonder, just say a prayer.
When you need me, always know that I'm there.
-Nicole

(Written by Leukemiona, 2/10/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment