Saturday, February 13, 2016

In Memory Of Ingrid Williams (Wife of Monty Williams)

I just read an article posted on Facebook about the Monty Williams, assistant coach for the OKC Thunders, losing his wife, Ingrid Williams. Though I do not know them personally, I want to say that my prayers go out to Mr. Williams and their families. I write:


My car was hit and then I heard His voice say, "Come to me."
My body laid there with no life but my soul was set free.
God called me by name so in His arms I quickly flew,
After taking a moment to look back at you.

Losing me will not be an easy thing to deal with, I know
I hope it makes it a little easier to know that I made it safely home.
Though we question, God has never made a mistake,
All in His perfect timing, and my day finally came.

Your guardian angel, flying high above the earthly grounds,
When you feel the wind against your face, know that I'm hanging around.
As the thunder roar, I'm screaming out how much I love you,
When the sun shine, I'm sending my love from up above you.

I've asked God to be with you during the pain you feel,
I asked Him to hold you in his arms and He promised me He will.
Know that my body is not physically there but my love still love,
My kisses still kiss and my hugs still hug.

Love,
Ingrid Williams

(Written by Leukemiona Kelley, 2/13/2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment