Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Love You Bobbi Kristina!!! Love Mommy (Whitney Houston)

I was just reading an article regarding the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina, so I write:

God, I come asking that you wrap Bobbi Kristina in your loving arms,
I ask that you heal her whole and keep her safe from harm.
I ask that you be with her family as they sit close by her side,
I ask that you be her heartbeat, next breath and the vision in her eyes.





(This is written as if Whitney Houston is talking to her daughter)

I got wind that you needed me, so to the earthly grounds I flew,
There's rumors saying my death will be repeated but the God I know loves you.
The anniversary of my death is nearing and the pain of losing me has been hard to deal with,
But I live with the Father God and He has reassured me that this isn't it.

Bobbi Kristina, I want you to know that I love you with all of the love in me,
It was you, baby girl, that made my everyday living mean everything.
Sitting next to you now and looking at your beautiful face and holding your hand,
I may be gone from this earth but your mother's love will forever stand.

Rest my darling child, for God is here with you to make sure you're okay,
He's gonna make sure that you're 100% healthy cause I got on my knees and prayed.
I know that every day is rough for you and the world never seem to cut you any slack,
I hear you as you cry out to me asking why can't I just come back.

I wish it was that easy babydoll, I would be here with you right now,
Not as the faceless angel at your bedside but the physical me would come down.
You have a lifetime ahead of you and mommy will be here to see you live it,
Don't let the negativity bring you down, you have demand respect as well as give it.

Whatever you're going through I'll be walking alongside you each step of the way,
I know it seems the world is weighing heavy on your shoulders but go to God and pray.
You have your father, husband, siblings and family too-they love you just as I do,
Rest for now and when you come around, lace up your boots... you're a troop.

I love you Bobbi,

Love mommy!!!

(Written by Leukemiona S Kelley, 2/1/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment