Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Little Things. The Joy They Bring.

My Poetry's Truths:

I got out of bed...brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on a pot of coffee and made breakfast to put on a plate. I went down on the corner where the main streets intersected. Called over to me 5 of the homeless that lay there in this cold air, disconnected. I invited them in for a hot meal, warm coffee and conversation. I let them all take a warm shower, gave them a change of clothes and they returned to their usual location. Then I began walking back home and thinking about the good things that God has done for me. I began to think about the good that God juss let them see. I began to think about how tomorrow, I could be that same disconnected person sitting, waiting for God to lead someone down my path. I did for them wut God does for me daily without letting a moment pass.

**Be thankful. Take a day this month, friend someone less fortunate, forget the NOT SO IMPORTANT things that we make SO IMPORTANT and be an angel.**

(Written by Leukemiona "Shala", 12/5/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment