Thursday, February 6, 2014

R.I.P. Grandma Ruth Pruitt (2/5/2014)



Last nite my grandmother...Ruth Pruitt...was called home. God sent His angels to get her so she wouldn't have to travel the distance all alone. Last nite God called my grandma by name and she peacefully took her last breath. God let her know it would be okay and that He could handle all the rest.

This morning I shed a few tears but then a smile was placed on my face. ...Stared thinking about the memories we shared and the funny things she would say. Juss visted her this past December and asked if I was beautiful and her response was, "Hellllll nawwwwwww." I busted out laughing cos I know my grandma and her words she didn't hold back at all.

I knew this day was coming but...didn't think the time would b last nite. The one thing I can say about my grandma "Late" as she's called...she put up a hellava fight. God let her know she could rest now. Took the air that she breathe and lowered her chest now. Closed her eyes and took all the pain away. Said it was time to leave, she could not stay.

I'm asking God to watch ova my family and my grandfather Harold Pruitt aka B.P. To give us the strength to continue on each day. This is the prayer I type & pray.

Love,
Shala


(Written by Leukemiona "Shala" 2/6/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment